In this post, we will provide a few fixes, and solutions for the error “Download subtitles failed” on Tea TV Apk. We will also show a step-by-step tutorial to use OpenSubtitles on Tea TV, one of the best subtitle services available in the market.
In this tutorial, we will show you how you can fix errors related to Subtitles in the Tea TV apk. However, before we start, let’s talk about what Tea TV is and what its features are for the users who are new to the Tea TV apk.
Tea Tv is a popular free video streaming application available for almost all platforms like Android, fire sticks, Android TV Box’s, etc. However, the Tea TV app is not available officially on Google Play Store or the Amazon App store. So, you need to side load the apps on your device.
TeaTV app offers a wide range of content and features. It has an easy interface, and the content it provides is divided into several categories. Tea TV, along with movies, web series, TV shows, also offers Live TV shows.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: Unitopten.com does not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for the media they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and should only contain works not protected by copyright. Referenced applications/addons/services are not hosted or administered by Unitopten.com
Teat TV not only allows you to stream and watch movies and series, but you can also download movies from Tea TV on your device so that you can watch those later. Below is our guide with screenshots on How to download movies in the Tea TV app.
Table of Contents
How to fix “Download Subtitles Failed” error in tea TV Apk:
Most people rely on subtitles when watching their favorite movies and shows. However, it becomes pretty annoying when you get errors while downloading subtitles of your favorite shows or movies. Below we will show how you can get subtitles quickly for any show.
Note: You need to download the MX player app before following the steps below.
After the recent update, when you click on any movie to watch in the Tea TV app, it says install Tplayer to watch the movie. But, when you download it to play the movie, you will find how bad is its interface. It doesn’t have the option to download subtitles and is filled with ads.
So, below is a method to avoid Tplayer of Tea TV Apk and stream movies on MX Player from Tea TV Links:
- Step 1: Click on “Watch Now” button inside Tea Tv app for any show or movies you want to watch.
- Step 2: After clicking on the Watch button, the tea Tv app will fetch different torrent links for you. Now click on any link according to you, and it will pop up a few options; you have to click on “Copy to clipboard.”
- Step 3: Now, Open the MX Player app and click on the three-line menu in the top left corner of the screen.
- 4: Now, click “Network Stream“.
- 5: Now, paste the link you copied from the Tea TV app and click ok.
- Step 6: Now, if the link you selected is working, your movie will start streaming. Now, for subtitles, click on three dots in the top right corner.
- Step 7: Click on “Subtitle“.
- Step 8: Click on “Online Subtitles“.
- Step 9: Here, enter the name of the movies or show you are watching and click ok. It will now start searching for subtitles online from Opensubtitles.org.
- 10: Now, select the desired subtitles from a list of subtitles found online.
- 11: That’s all, subtitles are now downloaded successfully, and you now enjoy streaming your movie.
So, that’s all for the subtitles on Tea TV. The latest version of Tea TV has introduced Tplayer to play its videos. It doesn’t have many options. So you can use the method explained above to watch any show or movie on Tea TV with subtitles.
Download the latest Tea TV Apk:
TeaTV for Android
- Download Now – TeaTV – Version: 10.0.0
Tea TVs FAQs
Is Tea TV Safe ?
Tea TV app is neither available on Google Play Store nor on Amazon App store. So, the question arises is Tea TV safe?
– Yes, it’s safe to download and install Tea TV APK on your device. We have tested it on various antivirus software and no virus was found.
However, you should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security while using such questionable apps.
Live TV not working on Tea TV? .
Some channel may not work normally sometimes. Just try restarting the app or try after some time.
Conclusion: Tea TV subtitles
We hope you were able to download the subtitles of the movie you want to watch using the method explained above in the Tea TV app.
If you have any further queries, then do let us know in the comments section below.
Fix Tea TV TPlayer problem (Avoid Tplayer in TeaTV App) to play movies Fix Live TV Not working on Tea TV : How to Watch Live TV on Tea TV How to Cast TeaTV on Smart TV (Sony, Samsung, LG) Fix Download Subtitles failed Tea TV
Ankit Kumar is an Engineer by profession and a blogger by passion. Over the last several years, he has written tons of articles, solving queries on Quora. He also has years of experience in investing in Cryptocurrencies, Funds, and Stocks.