In this post we will provide a few fixes and solutions for error “Download subtitles failed” on Tea TV Apk. We will also show a step-by-step tutorial to use OpenSubtitles on Tea TV, which is one of the best subtitle service available in the market.
This tutorial we will show you how you can fix error related to Subtitles in Tea TV apk. However, before we start let’s talk about what is Tea TV and what are its features for the user who are new to Tea TV apk.
Tea Tv is a popular free video streaming application that is available for almost all platforms like Android, fire sticks, Android TV Box’s, etc. However, Tea TV app is not available officially on Google Play Store or on Amazon App store. So, you need to side load the apps on your device.
TeaTv app offers a wide range of content and features. It has an easy and simple interface and content is offers is divided into tons of categories. Tea TV along with movies, web series, TV shows. Also offers Live TV shows.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer : Unitopten.com does not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and should only contain works not protected by copyright. Referenced applications/addons/services are not hosted or administered by Unitopten.com
Teat TV not only allows you to stream and watch movies and series, but you can also download movies from Tea TV your device, so that you can watch those movies later. Below is our guide with screenshots on How to download movies in Tea TV.
How to fix “Download Subtitles Failed” error in tea TV Apk:
Most of the people rely on subtitles when watching their favorite movies and shows. It becomes quite annoying when you get errors while downloading subtitle of your favorite shows or movies. Below we will show how you can get subtitle easily for any show.
Note: You need to download MX player app before following the steps below.
After the recent update, when you click on any movies to watch in Tea TV apk it now says install Tplayer to watch the movie. When you download it to play the movies, you will find how bad is the Tplayer interface. It doesn’t have the option to download subtitle and is filled with ads.
So, below is a method to avoid Tplayer of Tea TV Apk and stream movies on MX Player from Tea TV Links:
- 1: Click on “Watch Now” button inside Tea Tv app for any show or movies you want to watch.
- 2: After clicking on the Watch button, tea Tv app will fetch a different torrent link for you. Now click on any link according to you, and it will pop up a few options, You have to, click on “Copy to clipboard”.
- 3: Now, Open MX Player app and click on the three-line menu in the top left corner of the screen.
- 4: Now, click “Network Stream“.
- 5: Now, paste the link you copied from the Tea TV app and click ok.
- 6: Now, if the link you selected is working, your movie will start streaming. Now for subtitles, click on three dots in the top right corner.
- 7: Click on “Subtitle“.
- 8: Click on “Online Subtitles“.
- 9: Now enter the name of the movies or show you are watching and click ok. It will now start searching for subtitles online from Opensubtitles.org.
- 10: Now, select the desired subtitles from a list of subtitles found online.
- 11: That’s all, subtitles are not downloaded successfully, and you now enjoy streaming your movie.
So, that’s all for the subtitles on Tea TV. The latest version of Tea TV has introduced Tplayer to play its videos. It doesn’t have much options. So you can use the method explained above to watch any show or movie on Tea TV with subtitles.
Download latest Tea TV Apk:
TeaTV for Android
- Download Now – TeaTV – Version: 10.0.0r
Tea TVs FAQs
Is Tea TV Safe ?
Tea TV app is neither available on Google Play Store nor on Amazon App store. So, the question arises is Tea TV safe?
– Yes, it’s safe to download and install Tea TV APK on your device. We have tested it on various antivirus software and no virus was found.
However, you should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security while using such questionable apps.
Live TV not working on Tea TV? .
Some channel may not work normally sometimes. Just try restarting the app or try after some time.