Like the changing trend of everything in the world, the trend of content creation and absorption has changed too. The way a user is watching content and the way the creators are producing the content, everything is different now from the way it used to be.
Earlier, we used to watch and enjoy content on satellite TV. And later, the streaming services came into trend a lot. The fast internet services all over the world only increase the demand and usability of these services. And that’s why these days, people prefer watching TV series or movies on these TV platforms only.
And it has significantly replaced the daily soap content that was used to be favorites of many TV users. And in the near future, it may completely replace cable and satellite TVs. Even the TVs are getting smarter day by day, which allows you to watch and stream using different platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Prime Videos, and whatnot.
If you own a device on which you can stream content and subscription of a paid service of your likes, you can easily kill your boredom by binge-watching your favorite TV series. Or you can easily gather more knowledge by watching various documentaries on different topics.
If you do not own any paid services, then you won’t be able to watch premium content or no content at all. So, what do you do in this scenario, you will have to either buy a paid subscription or you will have to arrange another account details for that 30 days trial feature.
What is TeaTV? –
But, there are some ways by which you can easily watch content for free of cost without buying the paid subscriptions for any of the premium apps like Netflix, Hulu, Disney +, etc. One of the ways is by using the app called TeaTV app, which is available for different platforms like Android, Linux, and you can even use it to watch content on your Android TV. And it’s simple to use.
TeaTV features –
Well, TeaTV sports a ton of features like free movies, documentaries, and TV shows from a lot of platforms out there like Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, and all.
It also allows users not only to stream content for free but even allows users to download content, so it can be watched later. But there is a catch, the downloading feature on TeaTV is not as easy as it looks. As a user, you may find it hard to adapt to the downloading part of the TeaTV, as it is not as simple as done in other apps like Netflix. UI/ UX is a bit odd, but, we will help you out with it.
How to Download TV Series on TeaTV
Well, you can download almost every content you love on TeaTV whether it’s a movie, TV series, or anything else as long you have a good, non-broken download link.
- First of all, you need to find out your favorite movie or TV show that you want to download.
- After this, select the movie poster or TV series poster after searching it.
- There you will see all the available episodes for the series. To select the episode, you wish to download.
- On selecting the episode, you will see a number of links present there. All these links are the source links for the content. You can select any one of them.
- On selecting a link, you will see different options, one of them will be the ‘Download’ option. Select the option to start downloading your favorite episode.
- You can access the downloaded episode from the ‘Download Manager’ folder. You will find it at the bottom part of the app menu list.
How to fix TeaTV ‘Movie Download Failed’ issue on TeaTV
Sometimes, users report issues in downloading the content using the TeaTV app. The issue occurs with the download manager of the TeaTV app. Well, this issue does not have a permanent fix, as this issue only occurs sometimes while downloading the content, specific to some downloading resource links. Well, if you’re facing the same issues with the app, we will recommend you to check out our guide for how to fix TeaTV ‘Movie Download Failed’ issue. You just need to follow the steps mentioned below to fix the issue with the TeaTV.
- STEP 1 – Start with reinstalling the TeaTV app from the official website only. This will install the latest version of the TeaTV app on your device.
- STEP 2 – After installing the app again, try re-downloading the same content to check if it is working fine now. If you’re still having the same issue, you can continue with Step 3.
- STEP 3 – Well, if the download manager is still doing the trouble, there is only a one-way left. You now have to download the ADM app from the PlayStore. FYI, ADM is an acronym for ‘Advanced Download Manager,’ and as the name suggests, it will help you in downloading content.
- STEP 4 – There are a number of ADM apps out there, but we will suggest you download an app that performs better than others. Follow the link mentioned below to download it directly, from the Play Store. DOWNLOAD NOW
- STEP 5 – After downloading and installing the app on your Android device. The next step is to try downloading the content using the ADM. Open the TeaTV app again.
- STEP 6 – And again, you have to search for your favorite TV show or movie that you wish to download using TeaTV.
- STEP 7 – Now, select the episode/ movie, click on it. You will find numerous source links, here, select any source and find the ‘Download with ADM‘ option.
- STEP 8 – If you can see the ‘Download with ADM‘ option after selecting the link, click on the option to start downloading your favorite content. But, if you can’t see any option like that. You will have to try selecting different source links.
- STEP 9 – And that’s pretty much it. Wait for the download to finish, it may take some time, depends on your internet speed. When done, you can access and watch the downloading content from the Download Manager folder. It will appear at the bottom of the menu list.
- STEP 10 – Sometimes users complain that they couldn’t access the content that they downloaded using the ADM app. Well, this may not appear with the latest version, but if the issue appears, you will have to transfer the downloaded content from the source file of the ADM app to TeaTV’s download manager folder.
And that’s all for the guide for how to fix TeaTV ‘Movie Download Failed’ issue on TeaTV. We have covered almost every scenario that may cause errors or issues, if you still face any issues, feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help you out.
TeaTV lets you stream a lot of content frees of cost. From TV shows to movies to documentaries and whatnot. TeaTV might be a good option for many, but it is a curse for the content producers, as the entertainment industry bears losses of millions of dollars every year because of content piracy. That’s why, we would recommend our users to watch and stream content using the official streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, HBO Max, etc.
Bohdan Reshetniak is an engineer by education and a blogger by profession. Over the last several years, he has written tons of different articles on Social media, technology, finance, and other apps. He also has several years of experience in investing in cryptocurrencies, funds, and stocks.