If you are someone searching for the answer to the question –“Can you see how many times someone views your Instagram?” then you have landed on the right page.
Here, we have discussed how to see how many times someone viewed your Instagram profile.
So, let’s get started.
Is there a way to check out Instagram Profile Visits?
Yes, there is a way to check out profile visits using Instagram business account tools. However, without a business /professional account there is no option to view profile visits.
Instagram sports every feature that could be there in a social media app – messenger, long-type video format, story format, and now the latest is the Reels, the short video format.
All these features together have made Instagram the most popular app. Everyone knows about Instagram – kids, teens, and even businesses. Thanks to its easy-to-understand user interface and advanced business tools.
Instagram gives access to a lot of tools to users having a business account on the platform. These additional features include the analytics feature using which the Instagram accounts can create strategies for more reach.
The popular photo-video sharing app got the upgraded version of the tools when Facebook acquired Instagram.
One of the features helps Instagrammers and businesses to keep track of the users visiting their Instagram accounts. Instagram shows you the exact demographics of the visitors.
Well, yes, there is a way to check out Instagram profile visits. And here, we will be talking about the same way.
You can check out the step-by-step guide to see how many times someone views your Instagram profile.
Can you see how many times someone views your Instagram profile
You can easily see how many times someone views your Instagram profile by switching your account to professional account following the steps below:
- STEP a1 – Open the Instagram app and open your profile page. To do this, click on your Instagram DP at the bottom bar.
- STEP a2 – On the profile page. You need to click on the more options icon (three lines or hamburger icon) in the top right corner.
- STEP a3 – On the more options page. Click on the Settings option (gear icon) present at the bottom
- STEP a4 – You will find yourself on the Settings page. Here, you just need to click on the Account option.
- STEP a5 – Again, you will be directed to a new page. Here, scroll down; you will find two options in blue font. You just have to click on Switch to Professional Account.
Now that you have switched to a professional account, you can continue with the steps mentioned below.
- STEP b1 – Go to your profile page. Simply click on your Insta DP in the bottom section of the Instagram page. Here, you will see a lot of additional buttons and features. Find and select the Insights button to continue. You will find it next to the Promotions button.
- STEP b2 – Insights on Instagram is a potent tool. Especially for those who are looking to increase their reach by improving their strategy on the platform. You will find different options here. Click on Content Interactions to continue.
- STEP b3 – Here, check out the various details. You can see the number of users who liked, saved, or commented on your Reels, Posts, and IGTV. It’s important data to analyze and get an idea of potential users that could have visited your profile.
- STEP b4 – In the Reach section of the Insights. You can check out the exact number of Profile Visits. This is the most accurate method to see how many times someone views your Instagram profile.
- STEP b5 – By default, the tool collects the data for the past seven days. However, you can change the settings and select ‘Last 30 Days’ if you wish to see how many times someone views your Instagram profile of a month.
How to see the times someone viewed your Instagram profile
Next comes one of the most asked questions by Instagram users. Curious users often ask if there is a way to see the number of times someone viewed their profile.
Well, the answer is no. No one can see someone see how many times you viewed their Instagram profile. So no matter how many times you open their Instagram profile to check out the old photos, the person won’t even know if you were there.
Moreover, Instagram stories do not count the number of views. Instead, it shows the number of users.
For example: If you have opened a story 5 times. Then, 5 will be the number of views, whereas the user visit will remain 1.
You might be wondering if your multiple visits to your crush’s Instagram profile may get counted by some hidden Instagram feature. But, no, there is no hidden feature on Instagram to register the number of visits of a particular user.
Even if the person on the other side is using a Business Account, the only detail that they can find is the total number of visits from all users at a particular time.
We hope you have got the answer now.
How To View Cleared Search History On Instagram
Fix: Instagram Music “No Results Found” On Story/ Reels
[16 Fixes] Why Can’t I Tag Someone On Instagram
That’s it, ladies and gentlemen. Now you know what to say when somebody asks you the question – ‘Can you see how many times someone views your Instagram?’
You just need to suggest them to use the Business or Creators’ account. And they can easily check out the number of users that visited their account using the Insight tool.
However, No one will still know if you check their Instagram account 50 times a day, it will be counted as 1 user.
(6 Ways) Fix: ‘Help Us Confirm You Own This Account’ Instagram
Stop ‘People Who You Might Know’ Instagram Notification (7 Ways)
(6 Reasons) Why Can’t People Share My Instagram Story [Fixed]
(9 Reasons) Instagram DM Post Unavailable
Ankit Kumar is an Engineer by profession and a blogger by passion. Over the last several years, he has written tons of articles, solving queries on Quora. He also has years of experience in investing in Cryptocurrencies, Funds, and Stocks.