Are you a Starbucks partner but don’t know how to add your Partner Card?
If you are a Starbucks partner then you are eligible for up to 30% off on all of its products. However, to avail of this partner discount, you have to add the Starbucks Partner Card to your Starbucks app.
Adding the partner card to the app is, however, not an easy task. It is a bit complicated and time-consuming but worry not as we have explained in brief how to do so step-by-step in this article.
How to add Partner card to Starbucks app?
Follow the steps below to add a partner card to our Starbucks app:
1. Sign in to My Partner Info
- Step 1: Go to the Starbucks page
- Step 2: Sign in with your Username and Password.
- Step 3: Select the Go to My Benefits & Pay link
The My Benefits & Pay link is present under the My Benefits & Pay tab.
- Step 4: Click on the ‘My Partner Info’ option.
- Step 5: Sign in to My Partner Info account.
Type in your partner number and the password you created. The Forgot Password/First Time User link is where you should go if this is your first time signing into My Partner Info.
2. Visit My Partner Info to get your Partner Card number and security code
- Step 1: Select the Partner Card link.
You’ll find the link to the Partner Card in the Partner Transactions section of the left-hand menu.
- Step 2: Find your 16-digit Partner Card number and 8-digit security code.
3. Open the Starbucks mobile app
If you haven’t already downloaded the app, you can get it from the App Store (iPhone/iPad) or Play Store (Android).
- Step 1: Sign in or create a new account.
It is not necessary to sign up for a new Starbucks Partner Card account if you already have a Starbucks Rewards account; just sign in with your existing Starbucks account information. Click on the ‘Join now’ button to sign up for a new account.
- Step 2: Click on the Profile icon.
- Step 3: Click on Starbucks Cards & payment.
- Step 4: Click on “Got a gift card? Add it here”.
Or, you could click on the Payment tab, then Add payment, and finally click on Add a gift card.
4. Enter your credentials to add your Partner Card
- Step 1: Type in your Partner Card number and PIN.
The Starbucks app will treat the information you entered for your gift card as a Partner Card even if you selected the option to add a gift card.
- Step 2: Input the 16-digit card number.
- Step 3: Input the 8-digit PIN.
- Step 4: Click on the ‘Add card’ button at the bottom right.
Voila! Now you are ready to spend money with the Partner Card. Having saved your Partner Card in the Starbucks app, all you have to do to use it in-store is press the Scan button at the bottom of the page. Now that your Partner Card is set as the primary method of payment, it will appear at the top of the page.
All you have to do to pay with your Partner Card while making a mobile purchase is choose it as a payment option. But you won’t receive the partner discount unless you connect your partner number to your Starbucks account.
You can even use your Partner Card as your primary method of payment. If you previously added a Starbucks Rewards card to your mobile app, you may expect to see it as the default payment option. You will have to turn on the ‘Make in store default’ feature for the Partner card.
1. What is a Starbucks Partner Card?
A Starbucks Partner Card is a sort of card that allows partners to enjoy a discount of up to 30% off the price of drinks, food items, and goods bought at company-operated retail outlets that sell Starbucks products. It can be either a Plastic Starbucks Partner Card or a virtual card that you can use via your Starbucks app.
2. How do I get a Plastic Starbucks Partner Card?
To get a plastic Starbucks Partner Card all you have to do is log in to My Partner Info, confirm your address, phone number, and email, select the Partner Card link and click on the Order Plastic Card box checkbox. You will receive the plastic Starbucks Partner Card at your home address within 14 business days.
If you are a Starbucks partner, you are eligible to get discounts on your preferred drinks, food items, and goods at any Starbucks location that is under the corporation.
You will need to connect your partner card to your Starbucks account and upload your Starbucks Partner Card to the Starbucks app in order to ensure that you get your discount whenever you place an order via the mobile app or in a store. Hopefully, the steps mentioned above helped you in adding your Partner Card to the Starbucks app.
Having earned a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from Ravenshaw University, with a background in Accounting and Finance, Akshita Pattanayak contributes to UniTopTen by writing clear and concise articles based on Finance-Tech. With more than a hundred fin-tech related articles, she hopes to educate people about how banking and payment apps function.